To submit your research project to the Love Research Army, you must register for an account on the Love Research Army® website. This registration is free of charge. By registering, you agree to abide by the following Terms of Membership:
- When you register, you must choose a unique username and provide a unique, valid email address. If the username you enter is already in use, you will be prompted to choose another one.
- When you register, you will be asked to choose a password. You may edit your profile to change your password at any time. If you forget your password, you can request it be sent to you from the login page.
- This website, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific email service or ISP.
- Upon registering on the Love Research Army website, you will provide the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation with a copy of your grant application and/or protocol and supplemental documents to be reviewed by Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation and its external Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC).
- It is understood that the grant application and/or protocol and supplemental documents contain proprietary information that will be kept in confidence and not shared with anyone outside of Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation and its external Scientific Advisory Committee.
Submission and Approval of Study Request
- The Researcher may submit one or more study requests to the Love Research Army, and shall include the purpose, scope and duration of the study, the grant application and/or study protocol, all study-related materials, and any additional materials requested by the SAC. In the event that a study request is approved, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation agrees to provide the Love Research Army program services and the Researcher agrees to accept such services pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in the Memorandum of Understanding.